Made using organic cotton and bamboo, these menstrual pads are healthy for you and our Earth! We recommend wearing with a snug fitting pair of pants.
Our liners and pads can be hand or machine washed.
Size Fastening width – 2.5″
Length – approx 9″ – pads are made slightly large to accommodate for slight shrinkage after washing.
- It is important to take good care of your pads. The more care taken, the even longer they’ll last!
- Wash before use! This activates the absorbency for Flo Pads.
- Rinse/soak your pads with cold water (to prevent staining) as soon as you can after use.
- Either wash in a normal machine cycle or hand wash. If machine washing, this can be done max 40 degrees with no fabric conditioner. This can effect the absorbency of the pads.
- If hand washing, we recommend using a natural, non conditioning soap. Do not wring the pads out, instead you can fold and squeeze any excess water out once washed. The natural stain remover bar is great for hand washing pads and great for facial rounds.
- Once washed, you can very gently pull the pads back into shape for drying.
- Air dry, do not dry directly on a radiator as this can stiffen the fabric. If this happens, simply hand wash and re dry.
- Ensure pads are totally dry before storing for next use.
Each order comes with a care card. If you have anymore questions about washing your pads, feel free to get in touch and we’ll be happy to help.