At LOOLYN we, and our suppliers want you to be really happy with your purchase.
If for any reason you need to return your item or you have an issue with your order, you have 14 days from the day on which you receive it, to notify the seller.
So do not destroy or throw out anything before you have spoken with the seller as they may want to discuss it with you or may want the item back.
Made to order items or perishables will not be returnable (and will say so on their product pages) but if something is faulty or there in an issue, always contact the seller to discuss options. Best to check the product page to see if an item is cancellable or not before you make your order.
If you need to cancel an order, or return a product (for refund or exchange):
- Go to Your Account and into your ‘Orders’ tab. Click on ‘Support’ to raise a conversation with the seller. Use the ‘Refund’ button when you are ready to request a refund.
- If it is an item you have already received, the seller will let you know if they want it back and if so, package it up and send it to them within 14 days of notifying them that there is an issue.
You will need to cover the cost of returning the item, and we recommend you organise proof of postage.
As the seller’s payment agent, we will process the refund directly to your original payment method within:
- 14 days after the date the product is received by the seller; or
- 14 days after the date you provide evidence that you have returned the product to the seller; or
- in the case of an item not being returned, 14 days after the date on which you informed the seller or us about your decision to cancel your order.
Some things are non-returnable:
While some things are non-returnable, we still recommend you contact the seller and discuss the issue, as there may be something that can be worked out.
The items which are non-returnable (and are only refundable if faulty) are:
- Perishable items (items with limited life span, for example food)
- Personal items sold with a hygiene seal (cosmetics, underwear), where the seal is broken.
- Anything that has been made to order with your specific requirements, or cannot be resold as it has been a bespoke item for you.
Have you not received your order?
When your order is on its way, you will receive an email confirmation.
You can also keep up-to-date on the status of your order on your account page. If you haven’t received your order and the expected timeframe has passed, please contact the seller and let them know. If your order can’t be located, then the seller will organise for a replacement to be sent.
We are here to help
Our sellers have all agreed to this returns and refunds policy, but in the unlikely event that you are not able to sort out an issue with them, please get in touch with us at hello@LOOLYN.com